All Mobiles hard reset | All Mobile Pattern unlock
Face unlock and finger print Unlock
The main reason to set up some sort of lock screen security on your smart phone is to keep strangers or friends form checking out of you messages or private pictures, videos. Beyond that, you don’t want anyone who dares to steal your phone to get full access to your mails, photos.
Any mobile Pattern locked or pin lock or password lock Type of methods:
Important: By This method you will loose all the data in your phone
Steps for hard reset:
2. Press and hold volume up, home and power buttons until the company logo appears on the screen. 3. Scroll to wipe data/factory rest by pressing the volume Up/down button. 4. Scroll to yes–delete all user data by pressing the volume down button. 5. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen. Now you phone will rest all the data and will reboot.
Steps for hard reset With images
1. Switch off you mobile
2. Press and hold volume up, home and power buttons until the company logo appears on the screen.
3. Scroll to wipe data/factory rest by pressing the volume Up/down button.
4. Scroll to yes–delete all user data by pressing the volume down button.
Situation: Broke phone with smashed screen
If you were trapped in this situation, you would freak out to get your android phone unlocked. It wouls be a bit of problem for you, but if you have enabled the usb debugging option on your phone. If would be much easier to unlock screen. Luckily creative solutions are also listed below to solve this aqkward situation without turning the mode on.
Method 1: using android debug bridge
USB debugging option on your phone should already be turned on when you try this. · Download Android SDK package on your pc. · Open the command prompt ( ctrl + R > type CMD>enter ) on your pc and change the directory to where the ADB file is located. Enter the following command – “ cd C:/android/platform-tool “ into command prompt. · Connect the android mobile phone to your pc via usb cable and enter the following command in the command prompt window. · Type the following two commands. You’ll need to type in second command- “ shell input keyevent 66 “ · Immediately after the first one- “ adb shell input text 1234 “. Then replace 1234 in the first command with your actual password.
How to unlock My mobile,
- How to Mobiles unlock your Mobile
- l Mobile hard rest
- l Redmi mobile hard rest
- l Password unlock
- l Pattern unlock
- l My mobile lock
Keywords: Hard rest xiaomi redmi, how to reset mi phone password, how to format mi phone when loacked · Any Mobile hard reset tool · Hard reset Any Oppo Mobiles · How to hard rest mi note Mobiles · How to reset Any phonein Chinese language · Hard reset Realme Mobiles · Hard reset redmi Mobiles · How recovery mode | mi hard reset tool · My Mobile How to recovery mode · Any factory reset from pc
One more trick to unlock Android phone free:
· You can call your locked cell phone from anther one and accept the call,then hit the back button during the call which will give you access to your phone. You should go to the security setting and replace the original password or pattern if you forgot it, try out different combination until you get it right with a new one. This way is probably not able to unlock any android phone, but you can give it a shot on the condition that parts of the touch functionality still work on your phone.
Method : Using USB OTG cable This method succeeds in working without turning debugging mode on, but only works the devices supporting USB OTG. 1. Plugin an OTG cable ( its available on amazon ) into the micro USB port on youer device. 2. Inset a usb mouse in to the other part of the cable. If your device is compatible with USB OTG, with the mouse accessible to your android device, you’ll see a mouse pointer under the broken screen 3. Please left click and draw the pattern, or enter the password by clicking on the digits to unlock screen.