HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED WEBSITES ON GOOGLE CHROMEPeople Also Ask
- How can I access Blocked websites without VPN?
- which browser is best for unblock the blocked sites?
- How do you get past a Blocked website?
- How do i open All websites In Chrome
- Launch chrome Browser
- open Google ( https://www.google.com )
- Type google Translate
- go to google Translate Official Website
- Blocked Website link Address ( Url ) type ( or ) paste here
- Below link generate Click the Link
- Blocked website Open…. Enjoy
- launch Google Chrome
- click the chrome menu button—marked with three Horizontal Lines–and then choose settings form the menu to open the setting page
- click the Show advance settings…
- Link and then click the change proxy settings… button in the Network selection
- click the security Tab, select the restricted sites zone and then click the sites button to open the restricted sites window.
- select the blocked website from the websites list and then click the Remove button to unblock it. click close to close the restricted sites window and then click ok
- to close the internet properties window.
- Reset your Google chrome into factory default settings
- sometimes we change some settings without knowing
- Launch google chrome click the chrome menu button
- marked with three horzontal lines —and then choose settings from the menu to open the settings page
- click the show advanced settings link and then click the reset as factory default
RecommendedOpen Other Browser
- web Browser
- tor Browser