Situation: Broke phone with smashed screenIf you were trapped in this situation, you would freak out to get your android phone unlocked. It would be a bit of problem for you, but if you have enabled the usb debugging option on your phone. If would be much easier to unlock screen. Luckily creative solutions are also listed below to solve this aqkward situation without turning the mode on. Real Me c1 hard rest | Real Me C1 hard Rest | Real Me c1 Frp unlock | Real Me c1 finger Print unlock | Real Me c1 reset code | Real Me c1 Download mode.
Method 1: using android debug bridgeUSB debugging option on your phone should already be turned on when you try this.
- Download Android SDK package on your pc.
- Open the command prompt ( ctrl + R > type CMD>enter) on your pc and change the directory to where the ADB file is located. Enter the following command – “ cd C:/android/platform-tool “ into the command prompt.
- Connect the android mobile phone to your pc via usb cable and enter the following command in the command prompt window.
- Type the following two commands. You’ll need to type in second command- “ shell input key event 66“
- Immediately after the first one – “ ADB shell input text 1234“. Then replace 1234 in the first command with your actual password.
Method : Using USB OTG cableThis method succeeds in working without turning debugging mode on, but only works the devices supporting USB OTG.
- Plugin an OTG cable ( its available on amazon ) into the micro USB port on youer device.
- Inset a usb mouse in to the other part of the cable. If your device is compatible with USB OTG, with the mouse accessible to your android device, you’ll see a mouse pointer under the broken screen
- Please left click and draw the pattern, or enter the password by clicking on the digits to unlock screen.
Real Me c1 Mobile hard reset | Real Me c1 Mobile Pattern unlockImportant: By This method, you will lose all the data in your phone
Step By Steps for hard reset:
- Switch off your mobile
- Press and hold volume up, and power buttons until the company logo appears on the screen.
- Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume Up/down button.
- Scroll to yes–delete all user data by pressing the volume down button.
- The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Soft Rest Samsung galaxy M20 Mobile
- select Settings from the menu
- Top on More Settings
- Top on Backup and Reset
- Then select to Erase all data and Reset the phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- It will do soft Rest your Samsung galaxy M20
Real Me c1 keywords:
- How to unlock my Real Me c1 | Real Me c1 hard reset
- Real Me c1 mobile unlock
- How to unlock device my Real Me c1
- unlock device my Real Me c1
- How to unlock mi account without password my Real Me c1
- Real Me c1 hard reset Lock pattern not working
- Real Me c1 unlock with pc ( computer )
- Real Me c1 hard reset with pc ( computer )
- Real Me c1 mobile unlock without password
- Forget my password Real Me c1 hard reset
- Find my password Real Me c1
- My mobile locked how to unlock
- Hard rest Real Me c1 hard rest
- How to format my phone when locked.
- Mi hard reset tool Real Me c1 hard rest
- realme u1phone when locked
- How to reset Real Me c1
- My Real Me c1 phone locked
- Hard reset tool Real Me c1
- How to reset Real Me c1 phone password
- Real Me c1 unlock with computer
- Real Me c1 unlock without the computer
- Best mobile unlock tips and tricks
Realme Mobile Related Posts:
How to Realme C1 Pattern,pin, password,and hard reset
How to Realme 3 Pattern,pin, password,and hard reset
How to Realme 3 Pro Pattern,pin, password,and hard reset
How to Realme 2 Pattern,pin, password,and hard reset
How to Realme 2 Pro Pattern,pin, password,and hard reset