Situation: Broke phone with smashed screenIf you were trapped in this situation, you would freak out to get your android phone unlocked. It would be a bit of problem for you, but if you have enabled the usb debugging option on your phone. If would be much easier to unlock screen. Luckily creative solutions are also listed below to solve this aqkward situation without turning the mode on. Realme 1 hard rest | Realme 1hard Rest | Realme 1Frp unlock | Realme 1 finger Print unlock | Realme 1 reset code | Realme 1 Download mode.
Method 1: using android debug bridgeUSB debugging option on your phone should already be turned on when you try this.
- Download Android SDK package on your pc.
- Open the command prompt ( ctrl + R > type CMD>enter) on your pc and change the directory to where the ADB file is located. Enter the following command – “ cd C:/android/platform-tool “ into command prompt.
- Connectthe android mobile phone to your pc via usb cable and enter the following command in the command prompt window.
- Type the following two commands. You’ll need to type in second command- “ shell input keyevent 66“
- Immediately after the first one – “ adb shell input text 1234“. Then replace 1234 in the first command with your actual password.
- How to
- Mobile hard rest
- Realme 1mobile hard rest
- Password unlock
- Pattern unlock
- My mobile lock
Method : Using USB OTG cableThis method succeeds in working without turning debugging mode on, but only works the devices supporting USB OTG.
- Plug-in an OTG cable ( its available on amazon ) into the micro USB port on youer device.
- Inset a usb mouse in to the other part of the cable. If your device is compatible with USB OTG, with the mouse accessible to your android device, you’ll see a mouse pointer under the broken screen
- Please left click and draw the pattern, or enter the password by clicking on the digits to unlock screen.
Realme 1 Mobile hard reset | Realme 1Mobile Pattern unlockImportant: By This method you will loose all the data in your phone
Step By Steps for hard reset:
- Switch offyou mobile
- Press and hold volume up, and power buttonsuntil the company logo appears on the screen.
- Scroll to wipe data/factoryrest by pressing the volume Up/down button.
- Scroll to yes–delete all user databy pressing the volume down button.
- The phone will now rebootto the initial setup screen.
Soft Rest Realme 1 Mobile
- select Settings from menu
- Top on More Settings
- Top on Backup and Reset
- Then select to Erase all data and Reset phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- It will do soft Rest your Realme 1
one more trick to unlock Android phone free:You can call your locked cell phone from another two and accept the call, then hit the back button during the call which will give you access to your phone. You should go to the security setting and replace the original password or pattern if you forgot it, try out different combination until you get it right with a new two. This way is probably not able to unlock any android phone, but you can give it a shot on the condition that parts of the touch functionality still work on your phone
Realme 1 keywords:
- How to unlock my Realme 1 | Realme 1hard reset
- Realme 1mobile unlock
- How to unlock device my Realme 1
- unlock device my Realme 1
- How to unlock mi account without password my Realme 1
- Realme 1hard reset Lock pattern not working
- Realme 1unlock with pc ( computer )
- Realme 1hard reset with pc ( computer )
- Realme 1mobile unlock without password
- Forget my password Realme 1hard reset
- Find my password Realme 1
- My mobile locked how to unlock
- Hard rest Realme 1 hard rest
- How to format mi phone when locked.
- Mi hard reset tool Realme 1hard rest
- Realme 1phone when locked
- How to reset Realme 1
- My Realme 1phone locked
- Hard reset tool Real Me 1
- How to reset Realme 1phone password
- Realme 1unlock with computer
- Realme 1unlock without computer
- Best mobile unlock tips and tricks
Realme Mobile Related Posts:
How to Realme 1 Pattern,pin, password,and hard reset