TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“PUBG MOBILE RULEBOOK”)
Registration & Eligibility
● For the Region A tournaments, the majority of players of each team must be residents of one of the following countries: India, Albania, Czech Republic, Egypt, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Turkey, UK.
● For the Region B tournaments, the majority of players of each team must be residents of India.
● All Portuguese players must be 18 years of age or older. All players from other countries must be 16 years of age or older.
● If a player is below the age of majority in their country but above 16 years of age (and not from Portugal), they will need a legal guardian to consent to their attendance at the finals.
● All players must hold valid travel documents for travel to Milan Games Week, Milan, Italy for the world finals.
● Players must play using a phone or tablets. Emulators are not permitted.
● Players must not be an employee or under the employ of ESL, Tencent or other associated parties.
● Players must not have been an employee or under the employ of ESL, Tencent or other associated parties in the last 6 months.
● Teams must play with the roster they are registered to for the duration of each qualifier. Rosters cannot be changed during a cup, so please be sure to check account information carefully. Incorrect information will result in the score not being calculated and zero points will be awarded to the team for that match.
● After a team qualifies to a Monthly Final, their team will be locked and can only do one roster change by opening a support ticket.
● After a team qualifies to the Grand Finals, their team will be locked and can only do one roster change by opening a support ticket.
ESL reserves the right to disqualify teams and players. Any team found to be using a known exploit will forfeit their game upon the first occurrence of the exploit. If the team is found to use another known exploit for a second time, and it is determined to have been done on purpose, they will be removed from the event and barred from any future events.
● A match can only be restarted with prior admin approval.
● Any use of third party software is prohibited during the qualifiers and tournament play. If players violate this rule it will be treated as hacking with the intent to cheat. The team will be disqualified, no prizes will be awarded, and the individuals involved will receive a ban from competing.
● Any use of items not obtained through PUBG approved in-game methods (excluding official rewards) or unannounced items is prohibited. If players violate this rule, it will be treated as hacking. The team will be disqualified, no prizes will be awarded, and the individuals involved will receive a ban from competing.
Teams are responsible for their own technical issues, including hardware, software and/or internet issues. Matches will not be rescheduled because of technical issues and matches will be played nevertheless.
TiebreakersIn the event of a tie, ranking will be decided in the order of wins, total kills, followed by kills in the final match..