Redmi Note 7
Redmi Note 7 How to Restore|Redmi Note 7 How to Pattern Unlock|Redmi Note 7 How to Hard Rest|Redmi Note 7 Factory Rest |Redmi Note 7 How to Restore
Redmi Note 7 How to Hard reset
There are two Types to reset Redmi Note 7 mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Description: Redmi Note 7 How to Restore|Redmi Note 7 How to Pattern Unlock|Redmi Note 7 How to Hard Rest|Redmi Note 7 Factory Rest |Redmi Note 7 How to Restore
- Power off the Redmi Note 7 wait till the mobile is completely shut down
- Press the power buttonand volume down button for few seconds until you notice the system recovery screen
- Use the volume down buttonto navigate betweet the options to highlight wipe data/factory reset
- Press the power buttonto select wipe data/factory reset
- Use the volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight yes –delete all data
- Press the power buttonto select “yes-delete all data “
- The phone will startto get formatted with the android robot logo in the background
- Press the power buttonto select reboot system now
- The phone will be rebootedin few minutes with clean data and is redy to us
- Turn on Redmi Note 7 mobile,navigate to settings.
- Look for backup &reset option and select the same.
- Select reset
- Select ‘erase everything‘ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh of data.